GLC ROOM DESCRIPTIONS
More GLC Rooms:
South America (West Hall) and Australia (East Hall) are rooms (connected by hallway) with a private bath. There is a full bed in one room and bunk beds in the other. No privacy door between rooms.
Europe is a small two-person room with a trundle bed and no private bath. Bathroom facilities are shared with other residents.
Central America is a small two-person room with bunk beds and no private bath . Public bathroom and shower facilities.
- “Warming Kitchen” with refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, sink, dishwasher, and a selection of kitchen utensils, cutlery, dishes, cookware and other necessities for guest use.
- Coffee Maker and filtered water
- 30-person Dining Area
- 40-person Meeting Area
- Children’s Play Room
- Adult Reading Room with DVD player
- Outdoor “Prayer Garden” sitting area
- Laundry Room with washers and dryers ($3.00 per load wash/dry honor system)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi through-out the building
- Roll away bed & pack n play upon request
- Fresh towels and bed linen are provided for each guest.
SCHEDULE OF RATES
|ROOM||DAILY RATE*||MAX PERSONS|
* A one-time $25 per guest non-refundable CLEANING DEPOSIT (No charge for children under 15) is due at time of reservation.
** A minimum Fourteen (14) day advance notice is required for cancellation refund requests.
EVENT USE: Rate: $75 (4 hours)