GLC HOUSE RULES
- Center guests and residents agree to abide by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies and these “House Rules” of this Christ-centered organization.
- Check-in at 3pm. Check-out at 10am.
- A temporary access code is given to each resident for front door access.
- Two keys are provided for each room. Dorm room residents must assign two key keepers.
- Keep all exit doors locked at all times.
- Keep kitchen and other common areas clean. Dispose of food and drink items immediately.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the premises.
- Quiet time begins at 10pm and continues until 7am every day.
- Parents must supervise children.
- No loud or boisterous activity inside the building is permitted.
- No pets of any kind (service animals excepted)
- On departure…
- Put all towels and bedding into the Laundry room prior to departure.
- Turn in keys to host. $20 key replacement charge for lost keys.
- Take all personal items with you. We do not have a Lost and Found!
- Dispose of personal food in fridge and other areas.
- All event reservations must be paid in advance.
- Event participants are restricted to GLC public areas (Atrium, hallways, public bathrooms only
- Maximum of 50 people per indoor event.
- A minimum Fourteen (14) day advance notice is required for cancellation refund requests.
- Center guests and residents agree to abide by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies and posted “House Rules” of this Christ-centered organization.
- Event participants are responsible to leave the facility as they found it: furniture in place, kitchen and bathrooms cleaned, trash in receptacles, dishes in dishwasher or in cabinets.
Thank you for reading our house rules and agreeing to abide by them.
To continue making a reservation please agree to abide by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies.